Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You're Kidding, Right?

I am currently listening to Jack through his monitor. He is coughing up a storm. The amount of slime coming out of his nose is actually impressive. His temperature was 102.8 when I put him to bed tonight. That is down from the 103.1 temperature I took before his bath.

At least we know it isn't an ear infection since his tubes were put in with no problem yesterday morning. I think that we just have to resign ourselves to the fact that if there is a cold or virus within 100 miles of Austin Jack is going to catch it. But I have to tell you that it is extremely frustrating. He has only spent 1 full week at daycare ALL YEAR thanks to various illnesses that he has been fighting off left and right. It can't be fun for him and it is definitely not fun for us. I thought the tubes would stop the madness but apparently I was being too optimistic.

I just don't have anything funny to say about this topic because it is getting really old. 

No comments: