Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1044

Oh man. We had a fantastic vacation. So many funny stories to document for future lawsuits, er, I mean reference. But when I plugged my camera in to download the pictures I saw that I took 1044 photos over the 8 days we were on vacation with my entire extended family.

That number kind of gives me a headache.

I'm not done sorting through all of the pictures yet but as I have been looking them over I started to notice a disturbing pattern. See for yourself...

Avery with Matt
Happy and cooperative

with me, not so much

And then there is my boy. My happy little boy...

laughing and having fun

with me, sucking his thumb and refusing to look at the camera

laughing and playing in the waves
thumb in mouth resting his head on my shoulder

Geesh. Darn kids!

So that's 6 pictures down, 1038 to go. I hope to have them all sorted out by the time the kids go away to college. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Funny!!! I hate when that happens.