Sunday, December 21, 2008

It was a busy weekend so I have no energy for words

In an attempt to not write anything meaningful, I present pictures of the children from the last two weeks.  Actual blog post with words and everything coming tomorrow since I am officially on vacation for the next 2 weeks.


Avery has started asking for her picture to be taken in the morning before school. I think it is hilarious and if she actually cooperated and smiled for the camera it would be great. This candy cane was a treat for using the potty before school. It is the last time she will ever get a candy cane that early in the day. Matt said it was a complete mess before they made it in the door at daycare.

We moved on to pretzels the next day (to avoid the candy cane mess) and she was still really cooperative when it came to the potty. I am hoping that we no longer need diapers after the Christmas break. She is hit or miss right now.

This is a message to Aunt Tina--really love the FHS dance shirt and hope to get more of those in the future. (hint, hint)


Oh, right, Jack. Here he is eating an ornament from the Christmas tree. I am sure there is a choking hazard in there somewhere but it was cute and I needed to take a picture rather than take it away from him. You know, priorities.

I just can't wait to see what he does on Christmas morning when he sees that there are presents that he actually gets to open.


Avery and Olivia show off their new CDs.


I had better quality pictures but this was the only one that I could get both of them smiling without a huge amount of glare. It really is time to learn how to use photoshop.


Kissing Uncle Josh to thank him for her charm. 

No comments: