Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day



Avery would not cooperate and take a real picture today (and Jack is just in the background playing with a bowl of goldfish) but I needed to take some pictures since it is Jack's first St. Patrick's Day. 

Clearly he is drunk already and it is only 8am. I have tried talking to him about staying away from the booze since he is about 20 years under age, but he doesn't listen to anything I say. 
Avery takes ever opportunity she can to put Jack in a headlock, er, I mean...give him a hug. He is starting to get old enough to fight back, though. I think things are going to be really fun around here when he starts to push her around. He already tried pushing her away when he was sitting on mom's lap and Avery tried to encroach on his territory. 
Here she is pleading with me to stop taking her picture. I don't know why she bothers because that just makes it more fun for me.

The whole gang before they were off to school and work this morning. One day I will get a picture of all of them looking at the camera at once. One day.

Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

No comments: