Sunday, February 14, 2010

For Their Valentines

Avery signed her own cards with the letter A. She was very proud of herself when she was done. I was, too, so I took a picture to put in her baby book. Earlier in the week she had written "AVY" on a card she made. She is great at spelling her name but not quite there when it comes to writing it. She isn't sure how to make the E or R yet so she just leaves it out. Makes sense to me.
Avery and Jack have the greatest teachers/caregivers. We are so lucky to have them--they make a real difference in my kids' lives. And it makes life so much easier for me and Matt to know that our kids are being loved and cared for while we are at work every day. I can't imagine having it any other way.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery's A's look like the lettering that you can do in Word. Maybe she is gifted.