Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Well, I Guess You Could Say She Is Catching On To Sunday School Lessons


Avery has been learning about who created the world in Sunday School. One week they learned about who created the birds and butterflies. The next week they learned who created the animals in the jungle. The next week it was the animals on the farm and pets at home. You get the idea....

Last week's lesson was about how God created "me." They talked about eye color and hair color, what makes us special, etc. So now Avery is happy to tell anyone who asks that God created them. It's pretty funny in the right setting.

Tonight my Aunt Debbie made cake and when I asked Avery who made the cake we were eating she quickly responded, "God!" We really couldn't argue that, but Aunt Debbie was a little miffed that she didn't get full credit. :-)


why are you always trying to take my picture when I would much rather just ignore you?

No comments: