- Stop talking to me!
- No! NOOOOO!
- I don't want to wear that shirt. NOOOOOO.
- I don't like that. (when talking about just about every food item, most drink options, and any outfit I tried to put her in)
- I don't want to go to Sunday School
- I don't want to go to sleep
- I don't want to leave the park
- No! No! NOOOOO!
Seriously. I have had just about all I can take of a whiny voice and a bad attitude. And she is just at the beginning of the terrible 2s. Plus, friends have told me that 3 is no better. Incredible.
The thing that gets me most is that she can go from raging brat to sweet as pie in 2 seconds flat. Which makes it obvious that she is capable of being well behaved and just choosing not to. She is doing a great job of testing my patience, that's for sure.
The good news is that Jack can't talk yet and he is in a great mood 99.9% of the time. If we had to deal with him in this kind of funk at the same time I think I might go a little crazy. I know that I am part way there already.
Any tips or advice on how to get through this stage of toddlerhood would be wonderful.